понедельник, 29 апреля 2013 г.

I've finally got my hoodie! aww aww so happy!
I will show photos later ;)) ah, it seems me to become ulzzang more and more, lol, even my style became like that...
But if to think carefully. I have no the only style for me...I always try different! *lol*
I can even show it!
everydays' style. non-make, only mascara
ulzzang style. BB-cream, lipstick, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, blush, lipgloss
Gyaru style. The same with ulzzang style +circle lenses+sometimes lashes
the main difference is the way of eye make up, but on this picture there's not, lol
Which Rina do you like the most? ♥~ hahaha
at the next post I'll show you my hoodie and new dress 
(*´∀`) yeaaaah one more dress!!!
Hope I will live in a warm State.....coz I need to wear my lovely dresses, awwwww
by the way
u know
We in Russia have big problems with post and my EMS order seems to be lost...I'm so f*cking dissapointed....coz there were my new lenses! It's Mat soon, so my brown lences are about to come to an end (T_T) oh...hope I'll be able to get nice pair before my travel.
P.S. - My B-day presents (*u*)




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий