четверг, 2 августа 2012 г.

Some days ago I bought nice neko-mimi in "Diva" ≧(´▽`)≦ I like it really much
meow~
The weather in my place is awful, so cold.....I had to take the fact I won't get tan this summer anymore 
 (ノ◇≦。) it really dissapoints me...
But well, if to say about good....khm....
Finally my dear Mana came back from England   (///∇//) I was so happy to meet her
 She showed me photos - England is wonderful! Really wanna go there
We went to cafe and took lots of funny photos, lol

                                          rabu ♥


Also I feel sadness because today is the 2nd of August, so it means school is soon
・°・(ノД`)・°・ OH PLEASE NO GIVE ME MORE SUMMER TIMEEEE
eh, it can't be helped x)))
 I decided to make myself a present and ordered one more Rilakkuma toy ♥
Hope it will come soon :333
Well, today is lazy day, so I don't want even to come to supermarket and buy ice-cream, haha
so, I gonna find good dorama to watch and then surfing online shops with clothes
bye-bye

2 комментария:

  1. на фотках как обычно, очаровательная просто:) а какими програмками ты обрабатываешь свои фоточки?:)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. спасибо)))
    там, где я неко это прога на смартфон Doodle Picture
    там, где с Маной - это прога на Айфон какая-то
    которые большие - не я обрабатывала, не знаю, фш скорее всего х))

    ОтветитьУдалить