суббота, 25 августа 2012 г.

August Trip Part 2

The weather in Petersburg was sunny! ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ It made me happy ♥ not every day, but...x)))
Btw, view from our window
Nevskiy Prospekt, I will miss you
The most cute shop I've seen there - Dom Kuptsov Eliseevyh
SO MUCH CANDIES AWWWWWWW
River tour was interesting ヽ(゚◇゚ )ノ so great feelings
Since the childhood I had a dream to see bridge's separation. And dream became true
so happy ♥
At the last days we visited Oceanarium
It reminds me romantic moments in doramas xDDD well, maybe thats really cool to visit this place when you're on a date *lol* ≧(´▽`)≦

AND TRIP IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH WITHOUT SHOPPING TIME
 Bag of the dream ♥ was so happy to get it

new lipgloss 
Does anybody wanna kiss me? *lol*
OMG, LOOK! FLYING HAT! ( ̄□ ̄;)!!
Well, I think it's the end xDDD This week in St.Petersburg was really perefect. I will miss it ♥


2 комментария: