воскресенье, 21 июля 2013 г.

July

I came back from Yekaterinburg about a week ago, so the only things I do now it's improving my korean skills and taking videos. I can't even watch dorama in spite of I want it really baaaaad. But these korean love story....oh...thy make me feel so boring (~_~) Well, maybe I just have bad mood hahahaha
I wish to know my state as soon as possible, host family, please choose me (T_T) I'm good girl
Also I want to change my hair color again x) as always. Every season I want to change my hair color hahahaha
I wish this one ♥ hahaha
I wish my good friend came to my place and we could spend great time together, because she's so cute and adorable (>__<) I hope we can finally meet each other...
I wanna buy cute t-shirts with korean words on them but in my city there's nothing like this. It makes me kinda sad, hahaha. But I ordered new clothes and I pray the parcel to come AS SOON AS POSSIBLE before my travel (>__<) by the way there's only one month left, haha
I still can't believe. Wait for me USA ☆

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий